Collins Pest Management
Collins Pest Management (CPM) was founded by pest management industry expert Dan Collins. CPM is one of the fastest growing pest management firms in the Midwest and was awarded PCT Magazines top twenty five companies to watch in 2012.
CPM uses progressive pest management techniques to manage pest populations at your establishment. CPM is a commercial pest management provider specializing in the food and food-related industries. Our comprehensive pest management systems include:
- Pest Exclusion and Harborage Reduction Programs
- CAPA and Root Cause Analysis for Continuous Improvement
- In-house Educational Programs
- Effective Trend Reporting
- Quality Assurance Reviews
- Risk Assessments and Program Review
- Judicious Pesticide Applications
Why Choose CPM?
CPM is a solutions-oriented pest management firm that uses science-based pest management systems to prevent and eliminate unwanted pest populations. In addition, CPM has:
- A board-certified entomologist on staff readily available to customers
- Data collection and mapping technologies for accurate tracking of pest activity
- Online account access for customer information
- Computer generated reports at the conclusion of each service
- Competitively priced programs that deliver world-class results
- Fully equipped and licensed professionals that undergo rigorous training
- Access to the latest research and technological updates in the industry
Dan has more than 20 years of urban pest management experience. He has lectured nationally and internationally on a variety of food safety and pest management topics. Dan has authored technical articles for Pest Management Professional and Pest Control Technology magazines. Dan also provides pest management consulting services nationally for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Dan graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Wildlife Science and is a board-certified entomologist (BCE) in urban and industrial entomology as accredited through the Entomological Society of America (ESA). He is a member of Pi Chi Omega (a fraternity of pest management professionals) and ESA.